Welcome to the first installment of The Weekly Playlist: the songs we're listening to and inspired by this week at Dyer & Jenkins. This first week is heavily influenced by the new Netflix Original Series, Master of None, because, well, we've been binge watching it and the soundtrack is fantastic! It's revived old songs we used to listen to and introduced us to some new stuff we've never heard before. Without further ado...
1. Brian Eno - Burning Airlines Give You So Much More
2. Joanna Newsom - Divers
3. Father John Misty - The Night Josh Tillman Came to Our Apt.
4. Emmylou Harris - Bottle Let Me Down
5. Townes Van Zandt - She Came and She Touched Me
6. Aphex Twin - Avril 14th
7. Floating Points - Peroration Six
8. Beach House - Master of None
9. Blood Orange - Sandra's Smile
10. Diiv - Dopamine
11. Sufjan Stevens - Should Have Known Better
12. Jacques Dutronc - Il est cinq heures, Paris s'éveille
Follow the playlist on Spotify (and if you know Joanna Newsom, please ask her to start putting her music on there)