Everyone can use a little inspiration every now and then!
1. "Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." -- Ray Kroc
2. "Once in a while it really hits people that they don't have to experience the world in the way they have been told." -- Alan Keightley.
3. "I can't imagine a person becoming a success who doesn't give this game of life everything he's got." -- Walter Cronkite.
4. "It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?"
- Jim Carrey.
5. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life -- think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success." -- Swami Vivekananda
6. "The best revenge is massive success." -- Frank Sinatra
7. "Failure is another steppingstone to greatness." -- Oprah Winfrey
8. "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise." -- Oscar Wilde
9. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." -Ray Goforth
10. "If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work." -- Thomas J. Watson
11. "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus." -- Bruce Lee
12. "If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it's within your reach. And it'll be worth every minute you spend alone at night, thinking and thinking about what it is you want to design or build." -- Steve Wozniak
13. "I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." -- Diane Ackerman
14. "If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." -- Jim Rohn
15. "To be successful, you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can't just accept the ones you like." -- Mike Gafka
16. "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment." -- Stephen Covey
17. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -- Thomas A. Edison
18." Do or do not. There is no try." —Yoda
Sign up for our email list to receive more inspiration in your inbox every week.