If you like coffee, you should head to one of these places before you die.
1. Monorail Coffee, Seattle
2. Lemonjello's Coffee, Holland, Michigan.
3. Spyhouse Coffee Roasters, Minneapolis.
4. Lamplighter Roasting Company, Richmond, Virginia
5. Brewed, Fort Worth, Texas
6. Safehouse Coffee Roasters, Griffin, Georgia7. Coco Cinnamon, Durham, North Carolina8. Ipsento Coffee, Chicago
9. Stone Creek Coffee Roasters, Milwaukee
10. Quay Coffee, Kansas City, Missouri
11. Sunergos Coffee, Louisville, Kentucky
12. Coastal Roasters, Tiverton, Rhode Island
13. Rook Coffee Roasters, Monmouth County, New Jersey
14. Rise Up Coffee Roasters, Easton, Maryland15. JC Beans, Dana Point, California16. Steam Espresso Bar, Denver
17. Case Study Coffee Roasters, Portland, Oregon18. South Street Cafe & Bakery, Bennington, Vermont19. Barista Parlor, Nashville20. Bold Bean Coffee Roasters, Jacksonville, Florida21. Morning Glass Coffee & Cafe, Honolulu, Hawaii
22. Joe Bean Coffee Roasters, Rochester, New York23. Verve Coffee Roasters, Santa Cruz, California224. Smoky Row Coffee, Des Moines 25. Stumptown Coffee, Los Angeles
26. Philz Coffee, San Francisco
Sign up for our email list to see more posts like this every week.