- 12 oz. sliced, uncooked bacon (preferably thick-cut)
-1/3 cup sugar
-2 tbsp finely ground coffee
-1 tbsp maple syrup Black pepper (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Lay the bacon slices out on the baking sheet. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, coffee and maple syrup.
3. Spread the coffee and sugar mixture on the slices of bacon, flipping to coat both sides.
4. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the sugars caramelize and the bacon gets crisp. Sprinkle on a bit of black pepper to taste. Allow the bacon to cool for a few minutes and then enjoy!
My mouth has been watering since I stumbled upon this glorious recipe from Offbeat + Inspired. This blog has some great recipes and photos to accompany them. Check them out! Also, check out Offbeat founder Tiff on Instagram for some amazing shots of delectable food.